Thursday, November 13, 2008

Relaxing mornings


I love the mornings that we do not have to be abywhere before 10:00. Today was my day to pick Carter up from school which means he gets a ride to school. I enjoy not having to get going right away, especially when it is cold. Lately I ave had a cooking buddy. Every time I am making something, Griffin shows up by the counter with a chair and his kitty cookie cutter that he HAS to have with him at ALL times. Today we made pancakes in the shapes of kitties, snowman and gingerbread man, he ate 4 of them. Griffin is also very into his warm footie jammies! I love those jammies, they make the children look so warm and cozy. Do they come in adult sizes?? Carter is too big now, he prefers to just wear underwear to bed. Carter must have liked them a lot at 3 as well because we have several pairs.

This week has been pretty mellow for us which is nice because I see business in the future with the holidays approaching!

No comments: