Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Vegas Baby!!





I made it through the girl's weekend with only minor injuries, actually I came out just fine. I did come close to getting beat up but that is a story to tell in person. We had a blast as always. The best part about weekends like that is the pure relaxation of it. There was nobody to feed and nobody needing anything from me. I feel very blessed to have such wonderful friendships that just pick up where they left off from year to year. I also feel very lucky to have a wonderful husband who is such a fantastic father! I am already looking forward to next year. But first comes a short trip to Vegas for Ty and I. We will be going there this weekend so check back next week for that update.

Attached are a couple of photos from the weekend and a couple that I took of the boys today. It is funny how a few days away make you a better parent, we had a fabulous day today!!

No comments: