Thursday, July 17, 2008

Busy Bees!




We sure have kept busy this summer. We were actually home last weekend and will be home again this weekend. I have to admit, as much as I love to go places and do things, it is nice to be home once in a while. Saturday the boys were a bit out of control, it took us a while to figure it out but I think they were actually bored. They are a lot like their mother, have to go, go, go!

The picture of the train ride is the train at Carson Park, the boys really enjoy it and what a great thing to do on a Sunday afternoon, I love Eau Claire!!

Carter is in a program through Parks and Rec where he gets to try a few different sports for one week each, this week is basketball. Check out the Jump Shot!!

It is Country Jam weekend and this morning while we were out and about we saw several "tour" buses, wonder what stars were in there. My friend Mindy and I are working in the beer tent at Jam tomorrow then we get to stay for the last couple of acts. I am looking forward to it as I really enjoy hanging out with Mindy and Jam is aways a fun and interesting atmosphere. If any of you are there, come and find me!! Have a great, hopefully dry, weekend.

No comments: